Exist on Al'Akir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exist on Al'Akir

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shamankid is off

Go down 
+4
lilaki25
Macdonald
corabia
isobios
8 posters
AuthorMessage
isobios

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-05

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:47 am

Shamankid left the guild to join to Dark sun rising and here the reason
"atm i am in Némesis, i like the guild and i like the members but more and more are leaving and now their isnt really enough members to even do grulls lair, the guild master is putting raiding on hold fora month or two while he goes on holiday... dont ask me why!

i want to join a more serious guild, who raid and do all the instances that i want to discover, like SSC and TK, Grulls and also mag"
(that he said at his application)
Back to top Go down
corabia

corabia

Number of posts : 28

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:51 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ok he left so?i ll put my dog to cry a bit.ppl are free to go where they want but telling that we are not serious???? lol! lol! lol! amazing what this game make to some ppl afterall.
so long imba healer shaman lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
corabia

corabia

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
AND JAMUS IS OFF OUR GUILD....HE TOOK ALL AND NOW HE LEFT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Macdonald
VIP
VIP
Macdonald

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-04

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:16 am

let them be they all come back eventually

and lol i didnt put off raids we are so many raid leaders i just said that ppl will for summer vacations so dont expext to gather for raids so often and that i have exams to attend to

and lol! shamankid went to spain for a few days i didnt said anything because it was ok and now he accuses us for doing summer vacations

also jamus said to me that he wanted to do grulls and SSC i loled and ignored him
he came to our guild with greens and we wanted tanks thats why we dressed him up..he raid as a trial too and now this?....well shit happens and kids want to play Razz

those ppl just dont get that the most important thing is to get involved and have fun with this guild. i mean that most of us have the gear and know how to play our classes some ppl dont even need anything from kara and are still in the guild.
Back to top Go down
corabia

corabia

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:05 am

We keep nobody with force in this guild.Afterall we consider ourselves happy to be in nemesis,
do we

confused confused confused confused confused

ENJOY SUMMER AND SEA AND TAKE CARE YOURSRLVES flower flower
Back to top Go down
lilaki25

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-07

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:50 am

Macdonald wrote:
l
also jamus said to me that he wanted to do grulls and SSC i loled and ignored him
he came to our guild with greens and we wanted tanks thats why we dressed him up..he raid as a trial too and now this?....well shit happens and kids want to play Razz

i mean that most of us have the gear and know how to play our classes some ppl dont even need anything from kara and are still in the guild.

mac you had tanks and many times i told you that i haven't problem to help but...you wanted jamus in one hand i am glad that he is off but in the other hand there will be more trials who will take the places of the members or veterans^^
Back to top Go down
Mastourellia

Mastourellia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-11

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:06 am

Shamankid had applied to more guilds than DSR only. He also had an application on TC forum while i was still in TC but he failed because he was a minor.
Back to top Go down
Tinuviel

Tinuviel

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 am

And now i see that also Djor and Ragnir are off...?
Back to top Go down
Azcaban

Azcaban

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:27 pm

HI ALL ..... I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MY PREPAID CARD IS OF.... I WILL BE OF FOR SOME DAYS... ( MY CAR NEEDS NEW BUMPERS!!) SO NO MUCH MONEY TO GIVE,,,,, LOL !!!

DONT KICK ME... LOL
Back to top Go down
Azcaban

Azcaban

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:28 pm

so sorry for the caps!!!! lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Rattrap 4 Friends

Rattrap 4 Friends

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm

he will be a few weeks in DSR after we will get kicked i know that guys from there.. they are really mad at wipes and yell on VENTRILO like hell lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shamankid is off Empty
PostSubject: Re: shamankid is off   shamankid is off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shamankid is off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exist on Al'Akir :: News-
Jump to: