Exist on Al'Akir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exist on Al'Akir

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr1mMj0w

Gr1mMj0w

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-04

o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Empty
PostSubject: o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o   o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:51 pm

Hmm..So this is our beloved forum of the superimba guild of ours Smile Smile Smile
Pretty nice work i think ,But lets get to the topic...
This imba guild recently started the raids ,is really going well and shows some definite improvement, monkey , but because we wanted new members to continue our epic saga we recruited many,but only a few are good or are participating to guilds tasks.
So i really think ,in order to recruit a new member, some requirements must b covered..Guild Master?What do u say?
And if u agree what rules will b made? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gr1mMj0w

Gr1mMj0w

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: -----rUUUUUUles-----   o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 6:19 pm

Hmm these r some of the beta rulez i made for our guild Razz

1-- Only the person who has not logged for 4 days minimum can need anything Razz

2--If you have to write sth on guild chat ,it better be bullshit Razz You must not be the reason that our mental level is increased Razz

3--Our Guild Master is Greek..So Be Careful..Words like "hairy","pastitsio","mousaka" are quite offensive and you may be banned Very Happy

4--You must not eat any chocolate!Let us drink!

5--Human Testicles are considered food and they are allowed

6--Always play your chars and act like them..If you are night elf male u must pretend you are gay for example,if you are a gnome must pretend you are a hobbit and run around Ironforge shouting "My precious" and so on Razz

7--Karazhan raids will run only around 2 am till 8 am when noone exists on the server.So we wont feel embarassed if the raid doesnt take place Razz

8--Your nick must remind sth eatable,irritating and hairy.Solarino for example Razz Razz

Ill add some more l8r Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Alessia

Alessia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o   o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm

I think rules number 4 and 8 are uber imba. They sould not be "beta", every1 must follow them to the bone. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Rattrap 4 Friends

Rattrap 4 Friends

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o   o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:57 am

only MacDonald and 2-3 officers will fix new rullz! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o   o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o-O= nEMeSis Ftw =O-o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exist on Al'Akir :: News-
Jump to: