Exist on Al'Akir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exist on Al'Akir

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Imbaman stays, i am out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-05

If Imbaman stays, i am out Empty
PostSubject: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 1:36 am

Well topic says it all...

I was with imbaman in one guild called "Defiance" and left it becuase of him. Imbaman is really a pain for every guild he joined, he is just like an illness that follows you everywhere....

When i left because of him insulting, abusing everyone and not listening to raid leader, he whispered me that i am a fag... look screen

If Imbaman stays, i am out Wowscrnshot052907221717iq1.th

If you wanna know i can tell you at least 5 persons that see imbaman as a pain like me aswell....

Even at his application at DSR he was abusing people...

http://www.darksunrising.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=319

First page, last post, read it...well ill copy for you Smile

Tbh, now i dont usually do this in apps unless i really feel the need to and this is one of those moments...This guy is not the kind we are looking for >.>

How i know him:
-was in same guild as him for a while (the last echelon)
-when he was online he would usually be quite active in guild chat and from his responses to other players in the guild i find that he is rude, quickly loses his temper and is not friendly.
-I may not have spoken to him much (because his personality did not seem to appealing lol) but from the way he spoke to others I could easily see what kind of person he is.

He is quick to go on the defensive in an argument and begins throwing insults very fast
strong lack of patience.
(e.g.) in his first app, chriu said imba should go back to school and l2write an app.
Although this being a little bit harsh chriu Razz, I still find that imba's response was quite biting and pretty stupid considering he is being rude to somebody in a guild he is trying to get into... -.-

So far...if he stays i am leaving...sry
Back to top Go down
Gr1mMj0w

Gr1mMj0w

Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Last chance   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:11 am

Hmm...We surelely dont want to loose you Melian..But dont you think we should give him a chance?I f he is like you say he is,maybe he regretted it(he left Defiance too u know)..So if you plz bear him as a presence and if he says-does sth that is irritating to you Post Screen just like b4 and he is out.What do u say?If he becomes a nuisance to someone on the guild also,do the same.Im waiting for an answer here and hope you dont leave without discussing it first
Back to top Go down
Melian

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:14 am

you wanna know why he left defiance? 0o

.... whisper Xev and ask him...

well he was in TWK aswell for i think 1 week and he is out of there aswell again...

dont expect me ever to talk to him or to raid with him.... so plz put me in the other group...
Back to top Go down
Gr1mMj0w

Gr1mMj0w

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:32 am

We will surely whisper him..Imbaman will be observed.
There will be a change in groups as u asked. Very Happy
Hope you dont move to the Blue Group though cause it was my demand for you to be in my group Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Rattrap 4 Friends

Rattrap 4 Friends

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:35 am

This n00b was posted aplications on all guilds. KICK HIM OUT OF GUILD!
We dont need a n00b like him! Mad Mad Mad
scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
SolarinoGR

SolarinoGR

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Melian dont worry man...we will check this out.
Back to top Go down
Rattrap 4 Friends

Rattrap 4 Friends

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:59 pm

http://www.darksunrising.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=319
He was maked a aplication on dark sun rising, after that guys was saw he was maked another aplication on mighnight reveries and they was not accepted that. There are a few more forums but dont know. like... Dreamers,Strenght and Honour,The Last Seal solarino check on this guild forums if he have a aplication lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Imbaman stays, i am out   If Imbaman stays, i am out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Imbaman stays, i am out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exist on Al'Akir :: News-
Jump to: